11.01.2010

Halloween 2010

Kalia was Rainbow Brite
Grady was a Knight
Grady was a space cowboy for his preschool parade. They had a wardrobe malfunction at school and that explains the costume change for trick or treating.


Grady had two meltdowns in regards to the helmet. My bad, apparently boys accessorize as much as girls do.

Our church planned a trunk or treat activity including a very delicious chili cook off. We went with a pumpkin snowman theme. Five years away from the snow and the love affair goes on.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

John and Suzi said...

This is by far my favorite post from your blog - EVER. Your kids are beyond adorable and I would like to have them for my own (if you and Sean don't mind, of course). Rainbow bright - that was BRILLIANT and I am still smiling at her cuteness! A space cowboy - equally cute and also kind of funny (and I liked the knight because Grady is cute in everything).

The snowmen - WOW. Your husband has a talent for decorating trunks so like 100 points to him! (out of 50
).