3.13.2012

Best Day Ever!!!!

We decided to have a 1st experience together as our gift to each other this Christmas. I have always believed I was a race car driver in a former life and it was now time to test that theory.
At Texas Motor Speedway they let you drive retired NASCAR's around the track for 8 minutes. It was awesome, fantastic, surreal, overwhelming, scary, amazing, unbelievable, memorable....... you name it I felt it!!

They have six cars on the track at once and once you get hog tied into the car it's just you, the car, and a guy on the radio in your ear. If you screw up you end up in the wall. NO PRESSURE
Sean and I both lapped another car which was awesome! And although there is a governor and the car will only go about 150 mph one of us did go faster than the other by less than a second.
Tami and 30 other middle aged men on race day. Danika Patrick I feel your pain.
He looks good!!!
Tami's dream come true
fastest wheels in the family
beautiful weather
a safe spin around the track
doing it with the one you love
BEST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

1 comment:

John and Suzi said...

That is AWESOME!!! I am so jealous!!!