Kalia choose to celebrate her 7th birthday at Sunbelt Gymnastics.
Sean is getting quite good at birthday cakes
A few months ago, I had the opportunity to make a wish come true. I've dreamt of driving a race car since I was small and in Feb. at Texas Motor Speedway, I made that dream come true. I came home that night and told Kalia all about it. I casually asked her what her dream would be if she could do anything. She thought about it and then looked me in the eye and said "I wish I could ride a dolphin." I explained that they have places where you can get in the water with a dolphin, hold on to their fin and they will swim with you through the water. Her eyes lit up and she said she would love to do that! We did some research and decided for her birthday present this year we will take her to ride a dolphin.
I think the experience with the dolphin will be fantastic, but my hope is that Kalia will always believe that she can make her dreams come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment