Gray gets a little nervous with the rides and all. It's more fun with dad!

Sissy can't get enough of this stuff. She rode every ride she could find (the height requirement is still an issue, but she rolls with it) She is turning into a little dare devil. ( I will try to learn from my own suspended drivers license experiences and find a car for her without a turbo charged engine. my mom was a barrel racer, and dad was a motor-cross racer, it's in her blood!)
Seriously! This guy is in heaven at a festival. Live music, food, family does it get any better than this?
When on adventure with Kalia, FYI always carry hand sanitizer. She loves to pick up and cuddle all types of animals/insects.
He loves trains. They didn't want to wash the paint off for two days. "who wants to be the one to tell them to wash their faces, not me"

Sissy can't get enough of this stuff. She rode every ride she could find (the height requirement is still an issue, but she rolls with it) She is turning into a little dare devil. ( I will try to learn from my own suspended drivers license experiences and find a car for her without a turbo charged engine. my mom was a barrel racer, and dad was a motor-cross racer, it's in her blood!)

Seriously! This guy is in heaven at a festival. Live music, food, family does it get any better than this?

When on adventure with Kalia, FYI always carry hand sanitizer. She loves to pick up and cuddle all types of animals/insects.

He loves trains. They didn't want to wash the paint off for two days. "who wants to be the one to tell them to wash their faces, not me"

2 comments:
That answered so many life-long questions I've had - like, "why do I go out of my way to drive to the round-a-bout just so I can hurl my minivan around the circle at mock speed?" and "Why am I addicted to driving on dirt roads just so I can feel the tires slip out from underneath me (no kids in the van, of course)?" Cute Kalia - I went to return some dinner plates to a lady in my ward last night and almost came home with one of her puppies. Its an addiction I fight at least once yearly. Yes, Kalia and I shall be great friends!
Yay, some new pictures of you guys in your new home! So glad to see you having fun and being happy. Looks like a great place for kids. Do you love it?
Post a Comment