9.29.2012

Hawaii

While Sean spent the day in the hospital with his Mom, Dad and sister Wendy.  The kids and I spent everyday with Aunty Vicki and David.  
 We tried on hats at the surf shop

 The boys (David and Gray) are 1 month apart in age.  Vicki and I met through our best friend and social director Annika just after the boys were born.  We spent 2 years together and then we moved.  Being together again was a gift ( I literally can't think of a mushier descriptive word. :))
 They were so young when we lived on Kauai,  but they remember being friends, and they reconnected as if 2 years had only been 2 minutes gone by.


 We joined Vicki and D at community lunch.  They volunteer every week at the soup kitchen.

 I took the kids hiking at Mahaulepu.   I forgot how insanely beautiful this island is.
Uncle Jim let us borrow the jeep for our stay.  Thank you, Thank you!

No comments: