1.18.2012

Christmas in Bend 2011

At the house, we love to relax. Disconnected from the outside world, no TV (we do watch movies), no computers, horrible cell coverage, it's perfect! We spend our days outside and our evenings cooking, eating, playing games, reading, and chatting.
We love spending time with our friends and family! We invite you all to come anytime. Let's vacation together in Bend!
Your eyes do not deceive you, I am actually making homemade cinnamon rolls with Sissy. My two moms are going to teach me how to cook if it's the last thing they do. P.S. the rolls turned out perfectly delicious!
Thanks Moms!!
I asked the Papas to play UNO with the kids. It was a hilarious scene.
Papa S: How do you play this game again?
Kalia: Mom, I'll explain it to them.
HAHAHAHAH
I think Gray ended up winning!

Kids Clue, we played this game with our friend Bryan who spent the holidays with us. He's in the clue training program. (:O))

This photo does not accurately show the joy that Sean is feeling, He killed the three of us at this new game my folks brought, Stone Age. It was embarrassing. My family loves games, and they get together often to play. We enjoyed spending time with my folks over the holidays very much.

No comments: