We had two days of blue bird skiing at Mt. Bachelor ski resort. The kids had an awesome time. Kalia particularly took to skiing with ease. It's so interesting to watch the kids experience new things. Some things just click while others seem impossible. Kalia definitely had the right combination of positive attitude, skills, and determination to improve lightning quick on the slopes.
Sean pulled the kids up the slope.
Yard Sale!
Grady understood the idea of the wedge, he just preferred the ski straight as fast as possible until I run into something or someone method. With a big smile on his face the entire time.
We took a photo like this while we were still dating. MEMORIES like the corner of my mind.... misty watercolor.......... sappy I know

This may be their thing. In twenty years, I imagine myself going through old photos and this photo in particular will touch my heart.
Sean pulled the kids up the slope.
Yard Sale!
Grady understood the idea of the wedge, he just preferred the ski straight as fast as possible until I run into something or someone method. With a big smile on his face the entire time.
This may be their thing. In twenty years, I imagine myself going through old photos and this photo in particular will touch my heart. 


1 comment:
Looks like you all had a blast! Wow, I really miss the snow. Could you send me some? :)
Post a Comment