The term forms from the German words wandern (to hike) and lust (enjoy). Placing the two words together translates to "to enjoy hiking", although it is commonly described as an enjoyment of strolling or wandering.
A more contemporary equivalent for the English wanderlust in the sense of "love of travel" would be Fernweh (literally "an ache for the distance").
12.07.2010
Teddy Bear Parade
CES (colleyville elementary school) held a kindergarten Teddy Bear parade. The kids were responsible for decorating a box to hold the bear and then to pull it around the school. Kalia worked really hard painting her box. It was a great parade.
OMG Big girl!! I concur, she looks sooo darned cute (as does Grady!) and that box is stellar. I think you have a budding artist!! Thanks for sharing :) A
2 comments:
She painted that herself????? Andwhat a fashionista! Where did you get that ADORABLE shirt?
OMG Big girl!! I concur, she looks sooo darned cute (as does Grady!) and that box is stellar. I think you have a budding artist!! Thanks for sharing :) A
Post a Comment