Our trip a brief synopsis:
Kauai-Sacramento- Visited the Wilder family checked out the new digs and dropped off the kids. What a wonderful gift family is, especially loving sisters,brothers, mothers,& fathers who volunteer to watch the kids while mom and dad go on holiday in NEW YORK CITY!
Sacramento-NYC- Visited friends Bryan & Julie, sight seeing, missed the kids like crazy, got all dolled up, drinks at the Rainbow Room (with Tony award hopefuls) saw a Broadway show and ate the yummiest noodle soup ever! Day 2... It was fantastic
NYC-LAX- Coast to coast a bit of a bumpy ride. We met the family, all 19 of us, at Disneyland. In a nutshell it was a pink princess explosion. The crazy water ride was the best fun. We watched fireworks from the hotel! Grady danced with a band of pirates. It was a great time and we can't wait to go back.
3 comments:
I am so jealous! It looks like you had a great time - I love the pictures! I would also love to hear more details - especially the good and bad of making the trip to Disneyland ...
Briefest Travelogue Ever! I can't wait to hear all the juicy details. Let's go to the beach!
--Becca
You forgot to mention that Dad and Grand Dad helped watch the kids and keep them busy.
Love Dad (JMP).
Post a Comment